- RSS Channel Showcase 1223060
- RSS Channel Showcase 1701921
- RSS Channel Showcase 7397634
- RSS Channel Showcase 5640959
Articles on this Page
- 11/10/15--04:44: _Sweet Potato Noodle...
- 03/15/16--05:07: _Baked Cod with Pota...
- 05/19/16--05:09: _Gnocchi with Roaste...
- 03/14/17--05:15: _Hobo Roasts (Rewind...
- 09/12/17--05:33: _Skillet Chicken and...
- 12/14/17--05:04: _Shepherd’s Pie Waff...
- 04/24/18--03:57: _Cheesy Skillet Pota...
- 11/10/15--04:44: Sweet Potato Noodle and Kale Casserole
- 03/15/16--05:07: Baked Cod with Potatoes and Asparagus
- 05/19/16--05:09: Gnocchi with Roasted Cauliflower, Garlic and Pan-Seared Chicken
- 03/14/17--05:15: Hobo Roasts (Rewind Recipe)
- 09/12/17--05:33: Skillet Chicken and Potato Pie
- 12/14/17--05:04: Shepherd’s Pie Waffle Fry Stackers
- 04/24/18--03:57: Cheesy Skillet Potatoes
There are noodles in that casserole. Sweet potato noodles. Shall we boogie? Sweet potato casserole was always my ultimate fave Thanksgiving side dish growing up. Remember all those toasty marshmallows and buttery, crumbled nuts on top? Mah gah. And while I could still giddily inhale 13 pans of that glory today, I’m trying to come […]
One pan. One hour. Three steps. Jubilation parade. I know it’s just FISH BLAH BLAH, but you guys. This is seriously my new favorite way to eat the fishes. “Les poissons les poissons HEE HEE HEE HAW HAW HAW.” (<–name that movie) It’s not a NEW way of eating fish per se. I ain’t reinventing […]
t h i s i s g o i n g t o f r e a k y o u r l i f e . You know when you make a recipe, or test a recipe, or play with a recipe, and in your head it comes out a certain way, and then […]
The post Gnocchi with Roasted Cauliflower, Garlic and Pan-Seared Chicken appeared first on Bev Cooks.
It’s my first Rewind Recipe since FOR-EV-ERRRR! (<–name that movie.) PLEASE tell me you guys made Hobo Roasts growing up in the ’80s and ’90s. You didn’t fully experience the magic of that era unless you made these on the regs. While wearing jams and watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air, duh. We had them […]
It’s like a Shepherd’s Pie and a Cottage Pie’s third cousin’s fancy LOVE CHILD. Because that makes complete sense. Let me start by saying, don’t x out! This is EASY. It’s not super quick, but it’s E A S Y. Do I still have you? Okay good. I basically told Mr. Shepherd and Mr. Cottage […]
YES I’M THAT PERSON WHO PUT SHEPHERD’S PIE ON WAFFLE FRIES. (sorry to scream.) I think the question is, why wouldn’t we? Plus it’s been forever since I’ve had a good ol’ waffle cut fry, so the idea of a crunchy, baked carby canoe o’ bliss shoveling all that beefy shepherd’s pie filling straight into […]
EASIEST. POTATO SIDE. EVER. And get this, they’re not totally scalloped. They’re just layered. With cheese and garlic and butter and cheese and cheese. So if scalloping potatoes makes you skeered, don’t! Just layer. With cheese and garlic and butter and cheese and cheese. But first, a little back story. Over Easter weekend, my sister-in-law […]